The Arab Open University requires that the applicant for the various bachelor's degree programs must have a high school diploma or its equivalent with a score of no less than (60%). As for students wishing to enroll in the university on the basis of bridging, the student's average in the comprehensive examination must not be less than (68%).
Those enrolled in any of these programs are granted a bachelor's degree provided they complete the graduation requirements and have a GPA of no less than (2.00) points out of (4.00) points.
The required documents:
- The original high school transcript.
- A certified copy of the personal civil status identity for the Jordanian students (a copy of student's passport for the non-Jordanians).
- A birth certificate in English or a copy of the passport (Info page).
- A deferred military service book for male students of births required for service.
- Two personal photos.
- A certified copy of the comprehensive certificate / of accepted students on the basis of bridging.
- A certified copy of the transcript of college / students accepted on the basis of bridging.
- A certified university transcript (for students transferring from another university).
- Description of courses for students wishing to exchange courses that they previously studied at an accredited university or an accredited college.